Investors in People Champions are a prestigious group of role
model organisations who promote Investors in People through best
practice sharing activities. To be accepted as a Champion,
businesses must have been awarded Investors in People Gold status.
Investors in People International is very pleased to have six
- La Salle Berrozpe Ikastetxea is an educational centre
based in Andoain, Basque Country in Spain. The centre
educates young people from primary age right through to finishing
secondary school and also providing continuing education for those
over the school leaving age
- San-Jose Maristak Ikastetxea is a vocational technical
college in Durango, Basque Country, Spain, educating those aged
sixteen and above
- Wood Mackenzie analyses the assets, markets and companies
operating in utilities generation. Headquartered in the UK,
the company has over 20 offices worldwide.
- Bassadone Automotive Group comprises eiight companies and
is based in Gibraltar
- Cyprus based Deloitte provides audit, consulting,
financial advisory, risk management and tax services
- Regionální Rada regionu soudržnosti Moravskoslezsko (The
Regional Council of the Moravia-Silesia Cohesion Region) is a
public organisation in the Czech Republic, responsible for
management of the Moravia-Silesia Regional Operational Program from
the resources of the European Union structural funds
Champions can help you improve your business in a variety of
- Representatives will give presentations to talk about
how they improved their performance using Investors in People.
- Champions are available to mentor organisations that would
like to speak to someonewith first-hand expereince of Investors in
- Champion organisations "open their doors" to allow
organisations to see and hear at first hand how Investors in People
helps them run their business.