PLEASE NOTE: This event has been postponed from 2nd November 2022 to 26th January 2023
From a global pandemic to economic uncertainty and everything in between, it’s been a challenging few years for people. That’s why it’s more important than ever for employers to understand how and why they need to put more of a focus on the wellbeing of their employees, ensuring that they thrive, not just survive.
We are delighted to be joined by our friends at Vivup as their CEO, Simon Moyle, and Wellbeing Director, Karl Bennett, join us to discuss the importance of supporting your employees with their psychological, physical, and social wellbeing. Topics covered will include:
- The importance of employee wellbeing – the current reality and the issues facing employees
- Why it is critical to create the right workplace culture
- The critical role of data in shaping your wellbeing strategy
- Proactive and preventative tools to support your employees’ wellbeing
- Key insights and advice that you can start using straight away
This webinar will be facilitated by Investors in People CEO, Paul Devoy.