From a global pandemic to economic uncertainty, a cost-of-living crisis, and everything in between – it’s a tough time for businesses right now. That’s why it’s more important than ever to attract and keep the best people.
Employee expectations around the world of work are changing, and so too are your choices around how to access the skills your business needs to thrive. We know that with recruitment trends and the pace of change around in-demand skillsets, for many it is no longer a viable strategy to simply ‘buy’ skills. Upskilling, reskilling, and talent redeployment have therefore taken centre stage for L&D and talent leaders. It’s crucial that businesses understand how to tap into all available solutions – and the impact they’ll see when they do.
You can expect to hear more on;
- The positive impact of people development on business outcomes
- What funded learning is, and how it can help you upskill and reskill
- How to deliver ‘more for less’ and make budgets work harder
- Delivering meaningful learning experiences
- How to start getting the most from your levy