The session in summary:
Introduction to Investors in People is a practical workshop designed to help you explore IIP and what it means for your organisation, utilising interactive exercises to help you ascertain where you are against the Standard and how to identify areas that require development.
Who should attend:
- Senior leaders with little or no experience of the Investors in People Standard
- Organisations working towards first time assessment
- Those looking for an overview of IIP to help improve organisational performance
- Employers who want to explore where they may be against the Standard and how they can implement good practice whilst networking with other organisations
Outcomes and objectives of the session:
- The background to the Investors in People Standard and its benefits
- An overview of the Standard structure and content
- Begin a Self Assessment to help you identify areas for improvement
- A quick introduction to the IIP assessment process
For more information, terms and conditions and a booking form to reserve your place, please click here.