By building an engaging and supportive culture, with health and wellbeing at the heart, organisations can create an environment where individual and business performance really thrives.
Join us at an interactive half day workshop designed to help identify your organisation’s key challenges and address these through a clear and measurable step by step plan of action.
Led by an experienced IIP Health & Wellbeing Practitioner, the workshop will help participants create a tool box of insights, learnings and practical takeaway strategies.
• To understand the health & wellbeing business case
• To explore the key stages involved in producing an effective health and wellbeing strategy and plan
• To gain ideas about the range of health and wellbeing support activities that have worked well in organisations
• To introduce participants to the Health and Wellbeing award; a framework that can be used for development and/or assessment purposes
• To feel confident in taking the next steps in developing a strategy for your organisation
£150 + vat includes half day workshop, the Health & Wellbeing Workbook and a digital copy of the ‘Health & Wellbeing Good Practice Guide’
Troup Bywaters+Anders have achieved Investors in People Gold status and hold the Health and Wellbeing Award.
They believe their people are their most important asset. Achieving the Health and Wellbeing Award was a natural progression for them and essential for creating a culture where their employees prosper.
Download a self-assesment form that will help you determine the relative "healthiness" of your organisation. The results will give you a clear picture on how far you are from meeting Health and Wellbeing criteria commonly associated with a healthy organisation.
The Investors in People Health and Wellbeing Good Practice Award aims to help you to meet the health and wellbeing needs of your organisation.
It outlines how you can improve the health and wellbeing of your people in a targeted way that will produce improvements in productivity, employee engagement and quality of work.