Location: London, close to Victoria station
Salary: £25,500 - 27,000 + incentive (with Peoples Pension)
Anticipated Start Date: Immediately
A Business Development Executive / Sale Exec (full product training is provided) is needed to join a leading accreditor for people management. As part of a fast paced, cutting edge environment expect to play a key sales role developing new business opportunities across the UK as well as overseas for large corporates and rapidly expanding SME's.
With over 27 years’ experience and a community of over 10,000 organisations across 78 countries this leading community interest company (CiC) showcases the very latest workplace trends, essential skills and effective structures that deliver industry results. Due to continued success they are now seeking talented Business Development Executives / Sale Execs to target clients to initially create interest to maximise attendance at workshops and provide support at events.
Working at the forefront of the business, the Business Development Executive / Sales Exec will draw on their sales and account management experience to take a sale from initial enquiry to completed sale, including detailed handover. You will use your ability to quickly build rapport to engage clients over the phone.
On a day-to-day basis expect to work closely with the sales team to ensure opportunities, enquiries and quotations are dealt with in a timely manner, nurture leads, provide high quality leads to practitioners (arrange appointments), handle inbound calls, make outbound sales calls to engaged and new prospects and anything necessary to convert leads into signed agreements. In short, you will need to be comfortable on the phone, showcasing an ability to connect with customers to share the value of a complex and exciting product.
To qualify... You should be a talented Business Development Exec / Sales Exec / New Business Exec / Sales Account Manager / Client Account Manager / Sales Executive / Business Development Manager / B2B Sales Executive / Business Development Representative or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar Business Development / Sales / Client Account Management role;
- Experience in selling both over the phone and face to face;
- The drive, passion and enthusiasm to drive sales using consultative skills;
- You are confident at presenting or delivering workshops;
- The ability to work under your own initiative to coordinate and negotiate with a diverse set of customers;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Flexibility to travel (when required).
- 25 days’ annual leave (+ 8 bank holidays) (increasing by 1 day annually up to 30 days)
- Additional leave between Christmas and New Year
- Annual team bonus linked to business performance
- Open plan offices, centrally located in London next to Victoria station and equipped with a host of on-site facilities including a gym and staff restaurant
- Free tea and coffee, fruit and a regular supply of cake
- 5% employer pension contribution
- 37-hour week
- Commitment to learning and development
- Flexible working
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter detailing why you're interested in the role to Charlotte Davies: email@example.com